Discover and innovate in engineering education [P1.S1.P2]
AIM: Create a new research program in the topic of teaching-and-learning in engineering based on data collection, extensive measurements, statistical analysis, and qualitative evaluation of new learning experiences.
- Build a strategic plan and a set of KPI’s to monitor the development and success in EngE
- Set up a database in EngE for the evaluation of the overall teaching and learning experience
- Define metrics and KPI’s to measure the success of existing programs in innovation and entrepreneurship education, including the new course RIE (research, innovation and entrepreneurship)
- Monitor the new RIE course
- Intention undergraduate internship experiences in industry toward i+e and propose a new development plan
- Monitor the cultural change toward i+e in the Consortium ecosystem