Early stage enterprise incubation [P5.S1.P2]
AIM: Implement an early stage fund to support technology based entrepreneurship that will emerge from the Center for Technology Entrepreneurship or other initiatives within the Consortium.
- Define a clear administration and regulations for the ESF
- Invest in 5-10 companies to be supported by the ESF in 3 years
- Cash-out one company before 6 years
- Develop a long-term self-supporting ESF
- Work on a pipeline of 50 potential companies for technological early stage funding