To support the new division of international relations with networking and liaisons in technological ecosystems [P5.S3.P2]
AIM: Develop a program to support the new IRSE division with networks and liaisons in technological ecosystems in the US, Europe and Asia.
- Design a program to attract i+e from international companies, NGOs and governments and establish in Chile, and for UC technologies to be transferred back to those institutions
- Develop international networks in entrepreneurial ecosystems that facilitate installation of local technological start-ups in those ecosystems
- Install The Bridge program locally to prepare the Consortium’s students to be international-competent entrepreneurs
- Build partnerships with local industries, NGOs and public agencies based in Chile through a comprehensive portfolio of collaboration activities, including internships of foreign and local students in i+e posts
- Develop a plan to promote international and inter-cultural awareness in our engineering faculty and student body, reinforcing the presence of technological entrepreneurs